Efficient PST to PDF Converter Tool
- Dual Modes for effective PST to PDF export - File Mode and Folder Mode
The File Mode helps to convert a single PST file to PDF, whereas the Folder Mode helps to Batch convert PST files to PDF.
- Enables selective conversion of Outlook PST Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Notes
PST files from various MS Outlook versions such as Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016 can be sorted and users can export PST file to PDF after proper sorting.
- Batch convert PST to PDF document at the same instant and save precious time
- No restriction on file size to export PST file to PDF- supports both UNICODE and ANSI PST
ANSI PST files have a size limit of 2GB as compared to the UNICODE type which can have a maximum of 20GB of data.
- Improved sorting of specific Emails from Outlook PST file using intelligent Date Filters
- Ability to convert PST file to PDF with Attachments in Landscape as well as Portrait Mode
- Multiple naming conventions available for giving names to PDF files after conversion
During the process to save PST file at a memory location as PDF, you can select any one of the several file naming conventions made available by the Outlook PST to PDF Converter such as Save as Subject, DD-MM-YY, MM-DD-YYYY, Auto incremental and many more.
- Not compulsory to have MS Outlook installed & configured to export PST file to PDF format
- Facility to customize Page layout and Orientation of PDF files as per user preference
This can be done in the PST file to PDF Converter by setting the PDF Page Margin as Top, Left, Bottom, or Right. Users can also specify the Paper orientation in Landscape or Portrait Mode and Page Size as A4 or A3
- Folder structure of PST preserved after process to export Outlook emails to PDF has ended
- Preview PST contents such as Emails, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks & also email properties
- Also incorporated with advanced feature of Bates Numbering
It allows the user to put numbers on the exported PDF file. & Date Stamping
Facilitates with the feature of putting date marks on resultant PDF file.
Watch Video of Outlook PST to PDF Converter Software
Get an Idea about the User Interface of the Converter Tool
Step 1 : Download & Install Outlook PST to PDF Converter
Step 2 :Add the PST file or folder to be converted
Step 3 : Preview PST Emails along with Attachments
Step 4 : Select required emails and export them into PDF format
Common Problems & Solutions
Get to Know the Issues Regarding Manual Export of PST File to PDF
A: The problem occurs due to a bug in the Adobe Reader feature that helps to export PST file to PDF. This is due to the limited capability of the application to convert large sized PST files. To avoid the loss of PST data after conversion it is recommended to use the highly effective Outlook PST to PDF Converter software.
A: In some cases, the inbuilt feature of Adobe Acrobat reader can cause improperly sized fonts while converting PST emails or other data into PDF file. For your emails, contacts, calendars, tasks to retain formatting as well as attachments, make use of a specialized utility known as PST to PDF Converter to convert Outlook to PDF with Attachments.
How to Convert Outlook PST File to PDF
Common Frequently Asked Questions
Queries related to PST to PDF Software
"I have emails in my Outlook mailbox that contain images. Can the software convert Outlook email to PDF with attachments embedded?"
A: Yes, the software allows the export of emails and embeds the email attachments while converting them to PDF document.
"I want to know about the actual performance of the software. Is there an option to test the tool free of cost?"
A: Yes, the software is available to users as a free version which allows to convert PST file to PDF free by converting only 25 items per folder.
A: The Outlook PST to PDF software creates a separate PDF document for each of the emails, contacts, tasks, calendar, notes.
"I need to convert a large number of files from my Outlook 2013 client in a short time. Can this tool help?"
A: Yes, the software has the ability to batch convert PST to PDF document, thereby saving time
"I want to convert my MS Outlook 2016 PST files to PDF and my system is running Windows 10. Will this Tool be helpful to me?"
A:Yes, you can make use of this software as it is compatible with Windows versions up to the latest Windows 10, including 8.1, 8, 7 and below versions.
"Can you briefly describe the various features that give it an advantage over other software? "
- Dual Modes for adding PST files
- Converts multiple PST files to PDF together
- Performs selective conversion of PST items
- Converts ANSI as well as UNICODE PST file to PDF
- Folder Hierarchy is intact in the resultant PDF file
- Quick & easy sorting of emails by the help of Date Filters
What Our Clients Say
I wanted to take a hard copy of my Outlook emails but couldn’t find the appropriate method to do this. The conversion of Outlook PST file to PDF document seemed like the only option and it was made possible by this Tool. I’m happy that I made the right decision of using this efficient utility.
Trevor Bishop – Montana, US
Multiple emails from my Outlook 2013 needed to be converted to a PDF document as I was planning to shift to a Linux based OS. The issue of safe and easy conversion was completely solved when a friend suggested to me this PST to PDF converter Software. Since then, it has assisted me to convert multiple emails to PDF at the same time. Thanks a lot!
Justin Hemp – Winnipeg, Canada
My Outlook PST file contains thousands of emails and managing them properly was a daily struggle. I came to the conclusion that the best way was to give numbering to each of the email sections. It was made possible by this productive tool that helped me to convert emails into several PDF documents along with page numbering. Big thanks to all the developers!
Matthew Flynn – Surrey, England